The Tanner Dance Program is located in one side of the Beverley Taylor Sorenson Arts & Education Complex (BTSAEC) on the main campus of the University of Utah.
Physical and Mailing Address 1721 Campus Center Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Monday- Friday 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
The office is generally reachable during class times outside of regular office hours.
The office will be closed the following dates:
2023 University Holidays
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 16, 2023
- President's Day - Monday February 20, 2023
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 19, 2023
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Pioneer Day, Monday, July 24, 2023
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Day After Thanksgiving - Friday, November 24, 2023
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25, 2023
2024 University Holidays
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 1, 2024
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 15, 2024
- President's Day - Monday February 19, 2024
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27, 2024
- Juneteenth - Wednesday, June 19, 2024
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4, 2024
- Pioneer Day, Wednesday, July 24, 2024
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2, 2024
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 28, 2023
- Day After Thanksgiving - Friday, November 29, 2023
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25, 2023
Due to COVID-19, we ask that all dancers be dropped off in the west circle and picked up in the east circle, and parents will not be allowed in the building. For detailed information about parking at Tanner Dance, please click here.