Registration for the Fine Arts Preschool for 2023-2024 (beginning January 23, 2023)
Applications for the 2023-2024 open January 23, 2023 at 10 am. To be eligible for the 2023-2024 school year, children of interested families will need to have a birthdate of 3/1/2020 or earlier and be fully toilet trained by the start of school.
To apply for the 2023-2024 school year:
Click the link for the program you are interested in and pay the application fee and set up your account.
- 2 day program (runs Tuesdays & Thursdays): https://shop.tannerdance.utah.edu/tickets/events/fap-2-day-23-24
- 3 day program (runs Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays): https://shop.tannerdance.utah.edu/tickets/events/fap-3-day-23-24
- 5 day program runs (Monday-Friday): https://shop.tannerdance.utah.edu/tickets/events/fap-5-day-23-24
Please note that all programs run 9 am - noon. Please only apply for 1 program at this time. If you need to switch to a different program, we often can make that switch at a later date. Links and applications available by 10 am on 1/23/2023.
- The application will appear in your dashboard. Fill out completely.
- Upload a copy of your child's birth certificate or passport to your account.
Applications are processed in the order they are received. All 3 steps need to be completed in order to have your applications accepted.
The Fine Arts Preschool provides children, ages 3½ to 6, with rich opportunities to experience dance, music, drama, creative writing, literature, and the visual arts. Hands-on involvement in three to four art forms daily helps children grow through experience and find joyful ways to express themselves, nurturing development of the whole child. The Fine Arts Preschool Program offers a 2-Day (Tuesday/Thursday), 3-Day (Monday/Wednesday/Friday), or 5-Day (Monday-Friday) option.
A TASTE OF FINE ARTS PRESCHOOL WORKSHOP
Each January we hold our "Taste of Fine Arts Preschool Workshop" to give eligible, interested families a chance to experience our program. This opens our admission season for the next school year.
This year our workshop is held on January 23, 2023. To be eligible to participate in this workshop, your child's birthdate must be on or before 3/1/2020.
This workshop is currently full. Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will be available on this page by 10 am on Monday, January 23, 2023.