The LEADD 2 Program (Learning and Engaging through Arts Discipline and Development) is our arts and education program for adults with disabilities. The LEADD 2 Program will focus on literature, dance, drama, and creative writing. The LEADD 2 Program is designed to give artists with disabilities a place to learn and grow as individuals as well as express themselves as artists through multiple artistic mediums and genres. For ages 18+.
- Literature will include thinking and engaging with on-level reading for adults with disabilities. They will read graphic novels, fairy tales, and fiction. Students will be exploring character, theme, and settings.
- Dance/drama will celebrate the creative spirit through movement that engages the whole body.
- Creative writing will contain thematic units working with students' own ideas through pictures, tracing, and sentence structure.
LEADD 2 (Fall Session)
Times: 12:30 – 3:30 pm
Start Date: August 20, 2019
End Date: December 3, 2019
Parent Informal Showing: Pending
FALL TUITION: $604
LEADD 2 (Spring Session)
Start Date: January 7, 2020
End Date: April 14, 2020
Spring Break: March 31
LEADD Annual Showcase: Pending
SPRING TUITION: $562
*Registration Coming Soon
Needs-based scholarships and monthly payment options are available. Tanner Dance is a DSPD provider.
To register, follow these steps:
- Register for program by clicking on a course above or by calling our main office at 801-581-7374.
- Fill out and return to Tanner Dance the LEADD Application 19-20
- Fill out and return to Tanner Dance the Bio and Release for Individuals with Disabilities
*Please note that all forms must be completed and returned to the front office on or before the first day of class in order to participate in programming.*