The Fine Arts Preschool provides children, ages 3½ to 6, with rich opportunities to experience dance, music, drama, creative writing, literature, and the visual arts. Hands-on involvement in three to four art forms daily helps children grow through experience and find joyful ways to express themselves, nurturing development of the whole child. The Fine Arts Preschool Program offers a 2-Day (Tuesday/Thursday), 3-Day (Monday/Wednesday/Friday), or 5-Day (Monday-Friday) option.
Application & information for the 2020-2021 FAP School Year
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will be available online beginning January 27, 2020. To apply for the 2020-2021 Fine Arts Preschool year, children must have birth dates on or before March 1, 2017.
**Enrollment has reached capacity for the 2020-2021 Fine Arts Preschool year. Families who are still interested in the program, and whose child meets the eligible birthdate, may call our office to be placed on an interest list. Please contact Jennifer at 801-581-7374 or firstname.lastname@example.org**
Fine Arts Preschool Application Procedure & Information
Fine Arts Preschool applications are complete and will be accepted when the office has received all of the following paperwork:
- Application form completed and signed front and back.
- $50 non-refundable application fee (Please pay by credit card or check payable to: University of Utah).
- A photocopy of child’s state-issued birth certificate or passport. The Tanner Dance Program office staff will be happy to make a photocopy of the birth certificate or passport in our office Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Please be aware that the office is unable to accept incomplete applications. All of the above items must be handed in together for your application to be considered complete. If any of the three items above are missing, we will return the items until you are able to submit a complete application.Application & information for the 2020-2021 FAP School Year
If you have further questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com or 801-585-9172.
A TASTE OF FINE ARTS PRESCHOOL WORKSHOP
Monday, January 27, 2020 | 1:00 - 2:30 pm
This free, hands-on workshop allows all interested, eligible children and their parents the opportunity to experience and participate in a sample curriculum, meet our faculty, and tour our beautiful facility.
- Children must have birth dates on or before March 1, 2017 to participate in this workshop and be eligible to register for the Fine Arts Preschool for the 2020-2021 school year
- Registration for the workshop will begin Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- Applications for the 2020-21 school year will be available on January 27, 2020